- 06-Dec-2016 to 15-Mar-2017 (MST)
- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 14 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Denver's number one country station, KYGO has an opening on our morning show. We're looking for talented people, teams or parts of teams. Work for one of the best broadcasting companies in the Best Place to Live in America! Bonneville International offers industry-leading benefits including paid holidays, great health benefits and generous 401(k) programs. The most talented people in radio want to belong to the Bonneville family. Here is your opportunity! PM Drive and Night talent who are ready to make the jump to Morning Host are encouraged to apply.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Great storyteller who will be willing to share their life experiences with the audience
- Understands the country audience and lifestyle and can form a connection with them
- Team player
- Open to coaching
- Understands the positive implications social media has on the growth of the show.
Preferred Experience: 5 years hosting a high profile morning show
Bonneville International offers industry-leading benefits including paid holidays, great health benefits and generous 401(k) programs. The most talented people in radio want to belong to the Bonneville family. Here is your opportunity!
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to handle stress.
- Ability to consistently work hours required. Works more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, evenings, etc.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Maintain positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management and clients
- Maintain confidentiality by not discussing internal matters, company strategies, client's proprietary information, personnel matters, wage and salary information or any sensitive information with clients, competitors, listeners, the media or inappropriately with co-workers, and by not distributing our proprietary research or other information to our competitors.