- 02-Feb-2017 to 15-Apr-2017 (MST)
- Denver, CO, USA
- Part Time
Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 14 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Bonneville Denver has an immediate opening for a part-time receptionist. Qualified candidate should possess general office skills. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, and filing. The Receptionist will greet prize winners, job applicants and other visitors, and arrange for package services. The position involves operating a switchboard to route incoming calls and place outgoing calls, distribute mail and other light clerical duties, as needed. Must have excellent communication skills.
HOURS: Hours range from 8 - 12 per week. Seeking candidates who can work Mondays & Fridays, with occasional ability to cover additional days of the week. This role does not guarantee full time employment.
- Operate a switchboard to route incoming calls and place outgoing calls
- Distribute mail and other light clerical duties as needed
- Greet prize winners & other visitors
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capable and willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments.
- Proficiency with computers, software and new technologies
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Previous experience working in an administrative role
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience as an administrative assistant within the radio industry
- Preferred ability to occasionally cover shifts on Tuesday & Thursday
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to handle stress.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Maintain positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management and clients
- Maintain confidentiality by not discussing internal matters, company strategies, client's proprietary information, personnel matters, wage and salary information or any sensitive information with clients, competitors, listeners, the media or inappropriately with co-workers, and by not distributing our proprietary research or other information to our competitors.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.